Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ugh. Misery.

So somehow I ended up with a pinched nerve in my back and I've been moving like a slug all day because the slightest move in the wrong direction sends shooting pain all over the place. Sucks. Balls. This AND a not-right stomach all day have equaled some serious misery. A dear friend from work took pity on me and brought me my work laptop, soup, dark chocolate, Icy Hot and a heating pad thing during lunchtime. I had been dying for soup all morning (weird, I know) and when he brought me some, you would have thought he gave me an iPhone. I was excited.

So here's what I've spent my day doing: napping, trying not to move, cuddling with the Pug, checking emails and watching copious amounts of TV saved up on the ol' DVR (The Hills, Big Brother, Damages, Rescue Me, and, shamefully, High School Musical - 1 and 2).

That's it. That's all I've got. Just some Zac Efron and killer back pain.

2 comments:

Erik said...

might have something to do with the new car. don't get me wrong, not that the new car is evil, or that you made a mistake... it's just that you (and especially your back) were used to the Beetle seats, and now you have a new seat to get used to. I got a slight pinch after I bought my new truck a few years ago... just a thought.

Wichi Dude said...

Ouch! Take care of that back. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Though it might take some more soup. Just saying...