Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's a Real Schmoozefest Around Here

I've been nominated for (and thus apparently the winner of) a blogger schmooze award by Doc, who claims I can drink him and The D under the table. His claims are correct. Maybe that should be the next blogger meet-up idea - see who can out-drink me. Hmmm...

Nonetheless, I now have the privilige of nominating some other schmoozers. 5 of them, in fact.

So here come the nominations. Envelopes please.
Ahem.

I hereby nominate (or award): The Awesomeness of John, Shaynanagins, Midwest Valley Girl, Chimpotle, and 3 o'clock am. All of these are worth checking out (if you haven't already, of course). You each have received 5 nominations/awards of your own to hand out. USE THEM WISELY!

All right. Enough of the blog love.

1 comment:

Chimpo said...

I accept my award and the drinking challenge. Pumpkin Ale on me!