Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holy Childhood

Many a weekend in my youth was spent in front of the TV at my dad's house watching American Gladiators and Star Search. And since leggings have already made their way back, why the hell wouldn't effing American Gladiators? Yeah, that's right. American Gladiators is back and you could even try out to be one of them. So if you happen to be excellent at jousting or obstacle courses or just being one crazy motherf***er, go for it. I'll root for you. Oh you'd better believe I will be all over that sh*t just like I was when I was nine.

5 comments:

"The D" said...

I am SSSSOOOOOOO doing this!!!! Those "Gladiators" have always been such pansies.

Heidi said...

Shut up! I am so pumped! I too used to watch American Gladiators with my dad. Good times. I will definitely be tuning in... thanks for the heads up. :-)

Andy said...

that girl is really tan.

Aaron said...

OMG, I totally watched like 4 episodes a few weeks ago. Man, were those hairdos bad! lol. I really dug Ice, though.

Siz said...

is that a girl? or a guy?