Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blame Canada

So emawkc posted this country quiz thing last Friday. I'm a little behind the times due to my weekend in KC and odd ailments, so I finally took the damn thing today.

And I'm Canada. CANADA! Freakin' Canada. I'm not even a South Park fan and I know that there's an entire song about (aboot?) blaming Canada!



You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've
got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not
dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and
others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be
the perfect person.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



So the real question is... What country are you?

4 comments:

Erin said...

I was so bummed about being Thailand that I didn't even post it. lol

Cam said...

I'm the United Nations (which isn't actually a country is it?) and I quote: Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself. Sounds pretty much like me.

Jill said...

I suspect this has most to do with the fact that I'm petite:

You're Chile!
You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!

Laura said...

This is me:
You're Switzerland!
While most people think you're sort of stuck up, it's really just that people don't interest you that much. That's why you'd rather just stay out of everything and be as neutral as possible. Somewhere in there is an ability to be a psychiatrist because you're so objective, but you might just be too cold for that.

Hmm...kinda sounds like me. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing....haha. The part about people not interesting me much isn't really accurate though. Why would I read blogs if people didn't interest me? Hmm...maybe I'll do the quiz again.