Friday, July 20, 2007

Yowza! I've been tagged!

Erin tagged me. Oye! Now I must reveal 8 secrets. So basically, it's kind of like any other day here at ACGIK...
  1. I obsessively read the engagements and wedding announcements in every Sunday's newspaper. I make snap judgments about each couple, their financial status, how tacky or nice their wedding might have been and whether or not their marriage will last.
  2. I really, really like Fergie.
  3. I'm still actually really kind of frustrated and hurt over the whole friend break-up with Carly. And the complication that it brings to my situation with The Crush only makes it more frustrating. I really need to just stop thinking about it altogether. And that is the one and only serious and/or deeply personal thing that I'm going to discuss on this list.
  4. I kind of think my dog is a person. A very hairy, very small person.
  5. I check my Blackberry at 3 am when I wake up to pee and read my emails. And then I forget about them in the morning and read them again.
  6. I once jell-o wrestled (fully clothed! keep your minds out of the gutter!) at a college party after explicitly instructing Martine to not let me jump in the jell-o filled kiddie pool because I knew it was exactly the kind of thing I would want to do after drinking large quantities of "jungle juice" (ah... jungle juice). She warned me not to do it, but true to form, I went for it anyway. I was stained red for two days.
  7. I'm afraid of dolls. They give me the creeps. I'm also afraid of weeds and the sprouts that grow on potatoes as they go bad. I can't buy potatoes for this reason.
  8. I want to be a private investigator and my pal/ex-bf, Aaron, and I laugh about this for days because he comes up with secret missions for me to help hone my PI skills. Plus, I am really good at eavesdropping, general snooping and nosiness. And, As Andy once put it, I have a PhD in Google.
Ok, so now I'm going to tag all of you who blog because I really want to know what your 8 secrets are. Because, ya know, I'm nosy like that.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I totally do the same things regarding the wedding annoncements. And of course I am never usually very nice. Funny. Good entertainment. It's also great when I know the person from way back when; as I live in the same town I grew up in.

Oh, and dolls creep me out too. Especially the ones with the eyes that wink. Ahhh!