Erin tagged me. Oye! Now I must reveal 8 secrets. So basically, it's kind of like any other day here at ACGIK...
- I obsessively read the engagements and wedding announcements in every Sunday's newspaper. I make snap judgments about each couple, their financial status, how tacky or nice their wedding might have been and whether or not their marriage will last.
- I really, really like Fergie.
- I'm still actually really kind of frustrated and hurt over the whole friend break-up with Carly. And the complication that it brings to my situation with The Crush only makes it more frustrating. I really need to just stop thinking about it altogether. And that is the one and only serious and/or deeply personal thing that I'm going to discuss on this list.
- I kind of think my dog is a person. A very hairy, very small person.
- I check my Blackberry at 3 am when I wake up to pee and read my emails. And then I forget about them in the morning and read them again.
- I once jell-o wrestled (fully clothed! keep your minds out of the gutter!) at a college party after explicitly instructing Martine to not let me jump in the jell-o filled kiddie pool because I knew it was exactly the kind of thing I would want to do after drinking large quantities of "jungle juice" (ah... jungle juice). She warned me not to do it, but true to form, I went for it anyway. I was stained red for two days.
- I'm afraid of dolls. They give me the creeps. I'm also afraid of weeds and the sprouts that grow on potatoes as they go bad. I can't buy potatoes for this reason.
- I want to be a private investigator and my pal/ex-bf, Aaron, and I laugh about this for days because he comes up with secret missions for me to help hone my PI skills. Plus, I am really good at eavesdropping, general snooping and nosiness. And, As Andy once put it, I have a PhD in Google.