Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ugh.

In all of the dating I've managed to squeeze into the past 10 years, I have never been stood up.

Until tonight.

Yup, The Crush stood me up. We made plans on Thursday night and today... nothing. No phone call. No explanation. Nothing.

So I think, unless he has a reason similar to "I was in the hospital after a near-fatal car accident," he no longer deserves the title of The Crush.

More like The Ass.

I am so done. So, so, so done.

And now I'm going to go cry for a bit.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sorry. I know how you feel. He doesn't deserve you though, and you deserve much better.

Midwest Valley Girl said...

Want me to kick his ass? He totally doesn't deserve you. He obviously is such an idiot that he didn't even recognize what a damn good thing he had. That's it, we are totally finding you a new man, or 2, or 3....

Kerry said...

ohhhhhh! no!!