Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Preach It, Rev Run!

As you all know, watching MTV is part of my other job. So it should be no surprise that I watch (and like) Run's House. If you've ever tuned in, you know that Rev Run ends every epsiode with a bubble bath, typing an inspirational email to his friends on his Blackberry.

Well, I happen to be a recipient of these emails. Don't get all excited - I signed up for them online as part of the job. Really. I swear.

So usually, I skim them, feel mildly inspired and then go on about my bizness... But today's message seemed aimed right at me:

Good morning. You must despise where you are before you will ever be where you want to be! You will never change your location until you determine your EXACT destination. If you REALLY want a marriage and a family you must persist! How much do you hate being alone? How much do you hate where you live? How much do you hate living a mediocre life?(Remember!!!!!!) THE PROOF OF DESIRE IS PURSUIT!!
God is Love
Rev Run

1 comment:

Jill said...

OMG, Rev is speaking to me too!