Friday, July 27, 2007

Moving on...

Ok, so I'm putting all of the unpleasantness from the week behind me. And now it's time for some fun. Here's what's on tap for the weekend:
  1. Bunco tonight with my DG alumni sisters. Woot!
  2. Pug Meetup tomorrow. Hopefully Lola's boyfriend will show up.
  3. Dancing tomorrow night with Jenelle and a group of ladies from another department at work. It's been awhile since I did that.
  4. Brunch at the art museum with Jill on Sunday. And probably some TJ Maxx or Target time, cause that's how we roll.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

And thanks for your words of encouragement. :) Y'all rock.

2 comments:

"The D" said...

When I saw #1 I totaly flipped out for like 2 seconds. Cause DG are my initials.

Susan said...

Lets see. Shopping, dancing, and dog love. Sounds like you are having a great time getting over such a bad week.