Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Luau in Brief

Um, I drank a few too many cocktails in my lil' coconut, did a Jazzercise routine for Jill, had too many Jell-O shots to count, ran into my favorite DG alum, got smacked on the tush once or twice, danced 'til I couldn't dance no more, ended up crying over nothing and sleeping on Jill's couch. And drunk dialing The Crush because I'm classy and smooth like that.

My mom is probably horrified right now. I don't blame her. I think I've officially been initiated into the Pig Roast hall of fame. Or shame. I'm in good company, however.

On a completely unrelated note, I broke my nose yesterday.

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

I need to see a pic of this "broken nose" only because i'm not completely convinced it's broken. but anyways, what happened with The Crush? Did he not show up for the liau? Did you guys go out thursday night? I didn't see any postings about it. I'm dying to know, really.

Andy said...

omg Shea lol...i soo thought of you when i posted Noah. I was hpoing you'd remember!!!

Dawn Sellers said...

Well it sounds like a good time was had by all!

Sorry to hear about the nose - I'm sure painful.

Wichi Dude said...

Shea, I'll bet you are in good company. But remember, the PIG is the one getting roasted.

So, how did you break your nose? Putting up pics of your pugilistic proboscis? Or keeping that in the closet of shame?

You don't need a life,Hon. You need a LIFEGUARD. hehehe Get better soon.

Susan said...

Be wary of posting the broken nose pics. I, of course, am dying to see them, but I broke my nose several years back. Only 2 pictures were taken. They still arise at various moments.

Hope you are feeling better.

Heidi said...

Holy Crap! You broke your nose? Not.Good. Was it before or after the jello shots?