Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good Things

  1. C.O. Bigelow menthol body wash with peppermint oil. It seriously cools you off after a workout and makes you smell minty. Which is kind of nice and also kind of weird.
  2. Brie on baguette. Delish.
  3. Kim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc ($18 or so)
  4. The now defunct TV show Firefly, living on through DVDs that The Crush and I have been watching. I never thought that I would like Sci-Fi, but apparently I kinda do. More specifically, I like Nathan Fillion.
  5. Gap Body's cheeky hipster. Ladies, you know what I mean.
  6. Lola.
  7. Planet Sub's Green Turkey sandwich. Hold the salsa and the onions.
  8. Jazzercise.
  9. Delta Gamma.
  10. My Kiss Me I'm Irish shirt that I wear regularly, even though I'm not Irish and it's not St. Patty's day.
  11. The Mentee.
  12. Free lunch.
  13. Summer cable TV series - Rescue Me on FX, The Closer on TNT, and Weeds on Showtime.
  14. Tennis. I'm taking lessons.
  15. My friend Matt earning himself a really fantastic opportunity in Washington, D.C. Which is fabulous for him but kinda sad for me because then I won't have anyone to share crazy marketing ideas with or make fun of people that we went to school with. Only he can fully appreciate Jeanine in all of her wonder.
  16. Fast Company magazine. Post coming shortly regarding bottled water. Pretend to be excited.
  17. Air conditioning.
  18. Sleep.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I tag you.

Again.

This time, 8 secrets.