Monday, July 9, 2007

Fun Facts About, Well, Me

My sister (aka Big Sis) sent this to me as an email forward. Instead of forwarding it, I decided to post it and y'all can do the same on your respective blogs, the comments, or send an email to shea@b5media.com. See - fun for everyone!.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Veterinary Tech
2. Office Manager for a yacht broker
3. Nordstrom Sales Associate
4. Counter girl at an ice cream/gourmet coffee shop

Four places I have lived:
1. Santa Cruz,CA
2. West Hollywood, CA
3. Rocklin, CA
4. Pleasanton, CA

Four Places I've been on vacation:
1. New York City
2. Vancouver
3. The Bahamas
4. Seattle

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Hummus & pita
3. Margherita pizza
4. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Vanilla Ice Blended (does that count?)

Four places I would rather be:
1. Napping
2. Boulder, CO
3. The Italian Riviera
4. On a Barefoot Windjammer cruise with Linda B.

All right, y'all - get busy making your own lil' list!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Love It! It is going on my blog immediately. Thx!

Erik said...

Boulder isn't all that wonderful... trust me. But there are many other wonderful parts of Colorado to love ;)

Kerry said...

Four jobs I've had:
1. scooper at Baskin Robins
2. weight loss consultant at Jenny Craig
3. substitute teacher
4. bone-fide teacher

Four places I have lived:
1. Pleasanton, CA
2. Ann Arbor, MI
3. Alameda,CA
4. undisclosed location, NJ

Four Places I've been on vacation:
1. Spain
2. Rome
3. Paris
4. no where else exciting

can't answer the rest, my brain hurts....

Heidi said...

I have always wanted to tromp around New York....

someday...

P.S I LOVE hummus.... I had a roasted red pepper blend the other day and it was 'to die for'!

emawkc said...

I like. In fact, I liked it so much I posted my own version.

PS - I love the Italian Riviera. We spent a few days in Rapallo and the Cinque Terra a few years ago. Beautiful.

Erin said...

I like the variation on the tell me about yourself email! I'm blogging it too.

"The D" said...

I took a break from writing my monster weekend recap to also do this one.

Plus I like to be at the cool kids table.

Doc said...

it's goin round n round n round n now it's here...

thnx