Monday, June 11, 2007

Yum.

Dermot Mulroney has filed for divorce from Catherine Keener. I could be thinking crazy person thoughts like "Now, he's mine!" Only I'm not a crazy person and I quite like Catherine Keener (the charmingly quirky star of some of my favorite movies - Friends with Money, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Full Frontal...).

Nonetheless, Dermot still makes me swoon in My Best Friends Wedding when he sings The Way You Look Tonight to Julia Roberts. Amazing. Such a hot piece of man.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I am so glad I am not the only person who read this - er - "sad" news and jumped for joy... was I also the only one who got all catty and bitchy when I saw her picture and was all like, "Well, she wasn't THAT great" ?? :-) And, as far as who he will marry now... Shea, I'll race ya.

Terry said...

OMG.. I did not even know they were married!! Ummm yes, man candy!!