- I'm in King of Prussia. The most amazing mall ever is right across the street from my hotel. In fact, I'm looking at Neiman Marcus as I type. Nordstrom Rack is down the street. Yes, Nordstrom Rack. Mama's gonna buy some new shoes.
- Crush status: fantastic. We've communicated our expectations and while I'm not giving details so not to jinx anything, just know that things are good and I am really happy.
- The Crush and I went to dinner this weekend at Bonefish Grill. As we were leaving, I slipped and bit it right in front of the hostess desk. Hard. I looked up at everyone and sort of blurted out, "Time to leave!" I then stood up and bolted for the door. I laughed about this for the next three hours. In fact, I'm laughing right now.
- Kerry is driving from Jersey to have dinner with me tonight. Woot! She's bringing her adorable baby, Isabel. I fully intent to hold her for the entire evening.
- My haircut looks good. It's confirmed. And yes, I'll post a pic.
- My hotel bed is the most comfortable hotel bed ever. I slept like a baby.
- I've now lost 8 pounds. Though I did cheat and have a mojito last night. Ok, three.
- It's Clinique Bonus Time at Lord & Taylor. I've never been to a Lord & Taylor, but guess what? Yup, there's one across the street. Hello there Moisture Surge moisturizer. You're coming home with me. And the free treasures that your purchase will bring.
- Jill and I totally rocked an estate sale this weekend. Jill made out like a bandit. I made out with three candlesticks that apparently can't hold candle's because they're a fire hazard. Yeah. How does that work?
Ok. Must go now. More later.