Monday, June 18, 2007

Philly, Part One

Here's how I spent my evening:

More to come on the art of breastfeeding (this was all new to me), Clinique Bonus Time, Sephora, a handful of carbs and my training course.

Kerry, you are the dearest friend. And Isabel is amazing. I had soooo much fun with you this evening! I wish we'd had more time! We've come a long way since The Great Peep Prank of 1999 (which we totally would have gotten away with if it wasn't for your blasted younger brother)...

Sorry for the grainy pic, but the Blackberry Pearl was all that was handy.

Linda B. took a few with her camera that I'll load later.

For now, my super comfortable bed is calling my name. Well, the bed that lil' Isabel did not spit up or crap upon.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

it was so so nice to see you too shea! and, all ya'll ACGIK fans, i got the inside scoop on all things "shea". i fely famous walking next to this popular blogger. :)