- Room service. That's totally a given.
- Mini condiments that come with room service.
- Free copies of USA Today which I faithfully read.
- Triangle points on the toilet paper.
- Turndown service.
- Down comforters and super soft beds.
- Unlimited A/C. I turn it down to, like, 65.
- Unlimited hot water. I take loooooong showers.
- Free HBO. Even though I pay for it at home.
- Free toiletries and shower caps. I have an odd shower cap addiction. I have like 20 at home and the collection continues to grow... I'm like the only person under the age of 60 who uses a shower cap. Well, except my mom. Who is totally under 60 and really hot too.
- Maid service.
- Ice buckets.
- Did I mention room service?
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Philly, Part 3
Things I love about hotels: