Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Philly, Part 3

Things I love about hotels:
  1. Room service. That's totally a given.
  2. Mini condiments that come with room service.
  3. Free copies of USA Today which I faithfully read.
  4. Triangle points on the toilet paper.
  5. Turndown service.
  6. Down comforters and super soft beds.
  7. Unlimited A/C. I turn it down to, like, 65.
  8. Unlimited hot water. I take loooooong showers.
  9. Free HBO. Even though I pay for it at home.
  10. Free toiletries and shower caps. I have an odd shower cap addiction. I have like 20 at home and the collection continues to grow... I'm like the only person under the age of 60 who uses a shower cap. Well, except my mom. Who is totally under 60 and really hot too.
  11. Maid service.
  12. Ice buckets.
  13. Did I mention room service?

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I think we'd get along. I like it cold too.

And I appreciate the intricacies of toilet paper folding.