Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Optimism at its Best

My horoscope today (I'm an Aries):

If something has been in your way, today another layer of resistance drops away. You are gold medal material. You are the illuminated magic of stars and nothing can get in your way. Nothing, that is, except your sense of overinflated self-importance. As good as you may feel, remember not to burn all your fuel today or you won't have enough energy left for tomorrow.

I am gold medal material? I am the illuminated magic of stars?

It's encouraging and all, but I don't see any layers of resistance dropping anywhere. What a crock...

2 comments:

Admin. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

As a fellow Aries I'd have to agree that's bullshit. There's certainly no layers of my illness dropping away, unless that resistance was referring to my immune system, in which case this all makes sense.