Monday, June 11, 2007

Hot as Balls

It's hot here. Miserably hot and humid. But if I wanted to glamorize it, I might say that tonight is a sultry, steamy June evening.

But it's not glamorous to walk outside and instantly perspire. Nope, nothing glamorous about that at all.

Not only is it just sticky and awful, but the bugs are out in full force. This is not good because I hate bugs and I have to take The Pug out for a pee break every 5 hours or so. When I took her out for her morning tinkle and doodie, I had five mosquito bites within literally two minutes. And there are moths everywhere. And y'all know that I have a horrible fear of moths. So now I'm spraying myself with insect repellant just to go outside for, like, a minute. I stink. And not just because I got all Tony Little on yo ass and rocked the Gazelle for thirty minutes...

2 comments:

Erin said...

I made the mistake of walking to my appt. for a bikini wax last night! Yikes! How nasty was I, all sweaty w/ someone up in my junk?!? Mistake!

emawkc said...

Okay, this might freak you out a little but...

I get in the shower this morning and a moth drops down from the light onto my chest. I panic and try to brush him away but I end up smashing him, leaving a silver streak of moth guts down my chest.

Uuughh.