Thursday, June 14, 2007

Holy Atkins

I can't believe it, but in just four measly days eating low-carb and watching myself very carefully, plus working out every day, I've lost five pounds.

Yes, five pounds.

I now have the motivation to make it through an entire week of traveling (seriously - do you know how hard this will be?) without cheating.

I even went out for Mexican food tonight and didn't eat a chip. Not one. And I had a salad. I love Mexican food. I love rice and beans and cheesy enchiladas and chips and salsa and instead I had a salad.

I'm going to go eat a celebratory 15 calorie, sugar free popsicle. Woot!

2 comments:

Erik said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

So does that mean that in 40 days I should be able to lose the 50lbs that I would like to lose? Sweet! Sign me up.

Aaron said...

Way to go! That's will-power with the Mexican food. I love it too...my people know how to make a mean buritto.