Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Edition: Random Things in my Cubicle


This, friends, is a copy of the March cover of Fast Company magazine. And that is the top half of Arnold Schwarzenegger's head. I worked on his campaign during the fall right before I moved to LA many moons ago. I was invited to hear him speak several times AND to the innaguration. Unfortunately, I was busy managing an office in the 90212 and couldn't make it. Nonetheless, I have this posted in my cube because of the following quote:

"Come on. We're from California. We've always been number one. Let's show the rest of the world that we can come up with the best ideas. Let's kick some butt here."

I love it. Of course, I think he was talking about California's efforts toward reducing greenhouse gasses and whatnot, but I kinda just like to repeat it to myself when I'm in a funk.

3 comments:

canary said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want I can link your blog on mine!

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Aaron said...

Possibly the coolest thing I've read today. And I'm not just saying that because it's Friday and 40 minutes until I get to leave this God-forsaken place.

Have a good weekend, Sheaness.

shell said...

i just stumbled upon your blog...and i too worked on his campaign and i went to his inauguration .....