So let's get to it:
- I once worked the door at a fashion show in Venice. California, not Italy. I was really bad at it because I had no idea who was "somebody" and who was "nobody." Except for one guy from General Hospital and another guy from Passions. They were somebody enough for me.
- I once at a spoonful of nasty things for five dollars on a school field trip.
- I own a gravy boat, which has never been used. I just like knowing that I have one should the occasion rise.
- I was sophomore class vice-president. Sort of by default. I ran unopposed. Which either means that I either intimidated the heck out of the competition or no one else wanted the crappy job.
- I can beat Super Mario Brothers on the first try.
- I like the smell of bleach.
- I came in second on a game show on the PAX network. Which I don't think even exists anymore.
- I did Jazzercise last night. How amazingly 80's is that? I only wished I'd been wearing a leotard and a sweat band.
(Sidenote: for those of you that I owe interview questions, expect them in your respective inboxes this weekend)