Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ugh.

Well, the drama that has been going on seems to be reaching a climax.

I received an email from the aforementioned friend and it became abundantly clear that the friendship could not be saved. So I wrote back with what I think (and hope) was an honest, well thought out reply. I didn't want to be hurtful - just truthful.

I don't expect that the friend will reply. And regarding the guy... Well, if something happens there, something happens. And if not, well, then it doesn't. And if the issue with the friend gets in the way, well, then it gets in the way.

So that is where I'm at. Hopefully my thoughts can be mine again and no longer hijacked by this situation. And my dreams too. Because those have been super bizarre lately.

Ok, deep breaths. Weight has been lifted. Time to get on with life and start writing posts that aren't so depressing.

2 comments:

"The D" said...

As far as the dude goes, there are plenty of fish in the sea, don't settle for a minnow.

Ranger said...

Consider too, she'll probably show your email to the guy, at some point. You should certainly save her email to you, for "future reference."

Even better, save yours and hers, both ...