Saturday, May 19, 2007

Retail Therapy

I went to the MALL today. Yup, the mall. I felt like I was in high school all over again... I try to avoid the mall in Wichita at all costs because it's just not that great and it's small and kinda crowded. There's a much nicer outdoor shopping center called Bradley Fair that has all of the important stuff - Gap, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works, an Aveda salon... Plus, there's a mediterranean restaurant there that serves the best hummus ever. Anyway, so I went to the mall. And I went a little crazy. I went to the Clinique counter (Bonus Time, y'all!) and Old Navy and Gap (2 cashmere sweaters for $20 - amazing, I know) and Bath & Body Works (new cocunut lotion out that smells delish). And this is after I dropped $20 last night on "bargain" books at Barnes & Noble and bought 5 DVDs at Blockbuster (5 for $25!).

I just couldn't stop myself... It was fantastic. I followed it up with a three hour nap. This is the Best. Day. Ever.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey just wanted to tell you that you have a great blog going - can't wait to hear more as you explore ol' Wichita. The D pointed me to your blog today - hence all the comments in one day. I've linked to you on my blog too!