Sunday, May 20, 2007

If Only They'd Bring Back Temptation Island...


In doing a lil' work for my other job (basically reading entertainment blogs for anything interesting or remotely MTV related), I made an amazing discovery, courtesy of Reality Blurred: Paradise Hotel is coming back to TV.

Perhaps you missed this trashy piece of reality TV, circa 2003. I, however, did not. I faithfully watched every episode, praying that Dave & Charla would continue to outsmart everyone else. One of the most appalling things learned about myself during this show is that I have a sick memory for reality TV stars. Toni Ferrari, one of the most ridiculous people to ever be on TV, was not only on Paradise Hotel, but Love Cruise. Yes, Love Cruise. Why/how this is burned into my brain, I don't know...

The new season isn't set to air until January 2008, but you know I'll be sitting eagerly in front of the TV, toasting it's return with some sort of tropical cocktail.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

did you ever watch "Malibu Complex"? in maybe 2004?
the winner of that one was a relative of mine!

Martine said...

Holy Shit! I am so excited!!