- Naps on rainy days
- Naps, period
- Pug people
- Armstrong & Getty Podcasts
- Season 2 of Weeds on my iPod
- My really cute Hype handbag
- My really cute Hype wallet
- Getting paid!
- Dirty martinis
- The Sopranos!
- Entourage! (Best line ever this season - Johnny Drama - "It's Yom Kippur? No wonder there wasn't any traffic.")
- Using the Gazelle three times last week, bringing it's CPW (cost per workout) down to $35.
- Crushes and new possibilities
- New friends and an invite to play Bunco
- My white Blackberry Pearl. I want to marry it.
- Lisa Loeb's new single - "Fools Like Me"
- Linda B.'s margaritas. Deadly and delicious.
- Aveda Shampure
- Cars that get good gas mileage
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Rainbow sherbet
Monday, May 7, 2007
Today's list of good things is brought to you by the letter P.