Monday, April 30, 2007

The Bachelor Really Sucks and Other Unimportant News

Lola the Pug is driving me BEYOND insane this evening. She keeps trying to attack Lexie, the cat, who is having none of that. There are two other Pugs in the building next to us and anytime either one of them goes out for a wee, she runs all over the house like a crazy fool. She also keeps attacking her bed, which was purchased on a Target whim (which really can't be considered a whim when I practically live in the store) because the fabric matches the linens on my bed and I'm somewhat sick that way.

The Bachelor is on in the background and the show REALLY sucks. Girls are crying. I am disturbed.

I think the Pug is humping her bed right now.

Awhile back, in a fit of HSN shopping, I bought Tony Little's Gazelle Sprintmaster. Yes, I actually purchased something sold by that really fit guy with a ponytail. I actually used it tonight. Which is good, since it cost $250 and took about 4 hours to put together. And I think I've used it a total of 5 times. I dragged it out of the guest room and into the living room because I can't ignore it's presence that way. So let's see if I can make it on the thing every day this week.

Later gators.

No comments: